It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Do you know where your children are?

I don't. Well, of course I know where they are. But I'm not looking at them.

Ha.

They said "we're gonna go outside and play". Hmmm. Gotta think that one through.

"Ok, stick together."

Ha. Come on, do it with me. A nice big belly laugh. Ha!

Ok, so it's kind of a first for me.

Sometimes I wonder how we ever got to this point. This is pretty surreal. But awesome too.

Wonder how long I can stay away from the window?

2 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

Lol! So are you still at the wondow?!

Fri Aug 14, 01:01:00 PM 2009  
Blogger Marla said...

I can totally relate here. M is becoming way more independent and I am constantly watching and worrying. Then when I am not watching and worrying I am feeling like I should be and go right back to watching and worrying or feeling guilty because I am not watching and worrying! Ahhhhh! It never stops. Sigh. I like Casdok's question. Too funny.

Wed Oct 21, 05:33:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home