It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Hiatus

Not sure if that's spelled right. Oh well.

It's vacation time. Hubby will be home for one of his longest stretches yet and I imagine we'll be basking in the wonderfulness of each other's company. To translate I imagine we'll be running around after our ruffians grinning helplessly at each other. Such is our lot in life. It's not a lot, but it's a life. In the midst of this fun we'll be heading to PEI for a bit of a trip. None of us can wait so the air is full of anticipation.

So, I doubt I'll blog at all. I'll try and read others when I can as I enjoy it very much. Enjoy your summers everyone...and your children. I woke up today realizing how fast the last few years have gone and how soon my children will be leaving me.

Catch you on the flip side.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maddy said...

When you return, nip on over and collect your award [Saturday the...er.....8th August]
Cheers

Mon Aug 11, 07:45:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Maddy said...

Hmm, still on pause then.
Cheers

Mon Aug 25, 08:22:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home