It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

On small step, er, giant leap...

Thanks to a recommendation by Maddy http://www.whittereronautism.com/ (ok, we all know I can't link to anything properly) I'm planning to take the boys, by myself, to see Wall E.

Should be an interesting afternoon. I'll be back to let you know how it went if I make it out alive. :)

Note: The last time we took the boys (we, as in hubby and myself) it went fairly well. The time before Patrick vomitted all over hubby on purpose and they ended up half naked in the truck while older brother and I finished the movie. I'm really hoping for a repeat of the 'went fairly well' version of events.

This will be the first time I take them all by myself. Two on one. That is all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will love it. The movie is awesome! Let us know how it goes.

Sun Jul 27, 08:52:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home