It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Busy Beavers...ooops, I mean wolf cubs.

So basically I've been ignoring my blog in order to get older brother ready for cub camp this weekend. I have to say this is a job I would normally delegate to hubby. But, seeing as he won't be home till Tuesday....

Older brother is very excited. It's his first time away from home (not counting family) and he'll be camping in tents for two nights. So exciting.

I'm also excited that he's getting away for a while by himself. And Patrick and I will spend the weekend doing some of the activities he enjoys.

Sounds win-win to me (and we all know how few and far between those can be *wink*).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the camping experience goes well. Enjoy your time alone with Patrick. I imagine making time for more than one child is tough. I have missed your posts.

Sat Jun 07, 08:11:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home