It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not sure what to say

So, I've been missing. Obviously.

I'm still not ready to write about everything. Some "behaviour" issues, a big scare involving possible injury, and feeling like I always have to be in two places at once.

I've been keeping up on blogs, am enjoying reading, although probably not commenting enough.

I'm starting to feel better, on the whole. I'll try and write again tomorrow and see if I can get a trend of posts going.

2 Comments:

Blogger Niksmom said...

This post speaks volumes. I understand even though I don't know any details. We will be waiting with open hearts whenever you write again. 'Til then, I'm sending warm thoughts your way.

Thu May 22, 05:42:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with niksmom. I know the feeling of dealing with behavioral issues amidst daily life....it is just too much sometimes. I hope you do write soon but when you are able. Don't worry about commenting and such. Take some time and treat yourself to something nice. Hugs.

Thu May 22, 08:40:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home