It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Also Happy "Older Brother's" Birthday. It's been quite a week.

Hubby was home and it was fabulous. The boys were really, really good at a family dinner that I hosted...for 24 people! I lost track of Patrick for short periods of time throughout the day. He was fine, I was fine, yay for us both. He even sat two tables away from me with some older children, stayed in his seat and ate some food (now I only gave him turkey and noodles so this was cheating, I'll admit).

I just kind of realized today that there's no school tomorrow. Hmmm. My brain may indeed be deteriorating. Since I can hear fighting as I'm typing I imagine it will be an interesting day.

Interrupted by nose bleed, third this week and he's never had them before now. Guess I'll be going to the pediatrician on Tuesday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

Happy Birthday Older Brother!
24 people! Sounds like great fun!

Hope the nose bleeds are nothing serious.

Mon Mar 24, 01:15:00 AM 2008  
Blogger farmwifetwo said...

Rule #1 - If you're not cheating you're not trying :)

Eldest had nosebleeds in Jan and he tore his nose. It was anxiety, colds and picking.

It's stopped with the increase in meds. Off to see the Child Psych Wed to get meds assessed.

Mon Mar 24, 08:16:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love it when family gatherings go so well. Happy Easter!

Mon Mar 24, 11:30:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home