It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

I just wanted you to know...

"...that I love having Patrick over to play."

Said by one mom of two boys about the same ages as mine after a morning where she had Patrick over while I took older brother to get fitted for a tux. The tux is for a wedding where he is to be a 'ring bearier'. (I refuse to correct him, it's just too cute)

Anyhoo, it's nice to know that other people can, will, and do love my lovable son. *grin* It really put a smile on my face.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I love moments like that as well. Very good indeed.

Sun Jul 06, 09:15:00 PM 2008  
Blogger mjsuperfan said...

Hooray for Patrick!

Fri Jul 11, 06:59:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Maddy said...

Words to live by indeed! [and the berrier! too cute]
Cheers

Mon Jul 14, 07:52:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home