It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

PEI in all its glory...

...except the pics won't load. Ugh. First I can't get into blogger. Now I can get in but I can't post my vacation pics.

Hi everyone, we're baaaaaaaaack. We had a fabulous vacation. The boys were well behaved and we really got a chance to just sit back and relax. The ocean was loved by all. We even met a lovely young man who spoke to himself a lot whose diagnosis we didn't get (obviously, we only met him for a half an hour up in a lighthouse) but whose company was really enjoyable and his parents love for him was palpable. I hope to have that kind of happiness with my children as they grow older. I felt a connection as they didn't appologize for who their son was, and I didn't appologize for mine. Perhaps it was imagined on my part, but I'll enjoy it as a highlight of our trip anyway.

So school starts next week. After I get my vacation pics to load I'm planning on getting serious about back to school issues and I'll share it all here.

1 Comments:

Blogger capricorn said...

I'm just responding to your comment that you are planning to give your son further vaccines including the MMR shot. All I can say that you are an idiot and that you need to do some research.

Don't take the comment that you are an idiot too seriously, because I used to be one myself until I found out that vaccination is a despicable scam. Check out my youtube presentations 'Vaccination: Miracle or Mayhem?' Part 1 & 2.

You can e-mail me on saynotovaccines@yahoo.co.nz

Mon Oct 06, 04:27:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home