It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Friday, April 03, 2009

April Fools

This is going to sound mean but it was really, really, funny.

I told you about the meeting Wed night that Patrick went to alone. Well, halfway through one of the leaders came out with this serious look on his face and said "Can you give us some help in here?". So I go running in(thinking he's in a fight or melting down in the corner or something) and as I pass the doorway they all (the leaders ) turn to me and yell "April Fools". So I made some parting comment and went back out to the other parents.

Then I thought about it for a minute and burst out laughing. They really got me. They said they did it because I looked so stressed sitting out there wondering how it was going, etc. They did ask later if I was upset and of course I reassured them that I thought it was funny.

Got me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home