It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Togetherness

Patrick is loving it. Older brother is loving it. Mom....is trying really hard to love it.

It? It is 24 hrs a day, 7 days straight, no plans except to be together. The three of us.

Yikes!

I love my children. I love spending time with them. We read, and cuddle, and play. But, I'm starting to think I'm going to need a break this week. To do what though? Not only do I have to arrage a sitter, but I also have to think of something to do. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Niksmom said...

I can relate to the challenge of finding something to do. Usually, I'm so tired that I just go somewhere for a cup of coffee/tea and sit with a book. True, I could do that at home but it's so much more satisfying knowing there's no child around who needs me!

Mon Dec 29, 11:51:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home