It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pot Pourri

Patrick and I are making Banana Bran (with a sprinkle of chocolate chip) muffins this morning. Older brother is still sleeping, which is wierd but good.

I went to the school to talk to them about Older brother and got pulled aside to ask "so, have you ever thought that Patrick might be gifted?" I gave her 'the look' and basically said "you're not going to go there right NOW, are you?"

She laughed. The thing is, he probably is. He's definately bright. But if she thinks I want him pulled out of class for this right now, while we have so many other difficulties......anyway, I think I got my point accross. It's not like he's super brilliant genius who's so bored with school that it causes trouble. He's just, well, smart.

Ooops, gotta get offline to call hubby. We're in midst of 'when will you stop travelling for work and be home full time with us' discussions. Looks like we're close to figuring out a solid date.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Niksmom said...

Sorry I've not commented in a while...I have been reading though! :-) Hope you guys get a date ironed out and hubs is home more. It makes a huge difference!
Fingers crossed for you! :-)

Sun Oct 26, 08:24:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be great if your husband does not have to travel. Mind does all the time and it is taxing.

It is nice that someone asked you about your child being gifted. Certainly nice to hear.

Tue Oct 28, 08:40:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home