It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Friday, October 17, 2008

I you don't see it

"Mom, he didn't give me the book."

"Yes he did Patrick, he put it in your backpack."

*checks pack, comes back to hallway*

"He didn't give it to me mom, it must have gotten there by magic!"

I guess he has to see it to believe it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you Patrick, did you know that?"

"Un-huh"

Pause.

"I love you too mom."

"How much do you love me Patrick?"

Pause.

"Two Thousand and One Hearts....that's a lotta hearts."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetie. I love that!

Fri Oct 17, 07:44:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home