It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Going to the orchard for doughnuts

Ok, I couldn't leave that whiney, self-pitying post up at the top of my page. So, why do you go to the apple orchard?? To get doughnuts, of course.

I'm only kind of kidding. We head to the Orchard every year with some friends. We play in the hay, ride the tractor/wagon, pick tons of apples, and have a great day! One year, the boys realized they sold home-made doughnuts. Oh boy! I admit as much as we love apples, doughnuts have become a big part of this tradition.

Pics to come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Niksmom said...

Ooh, this sounds like a perfect family outing! We have something similar around here; i'll have to look into it and take Nik! :-)

Sun Sep 07, 07:32:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I hope you are the boys had a great day out. It sounds like you have been having a stressful few days and you need a little fun!

Mon Sep 08, 09:21:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home