It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sums it up


Since I'm having trouble with blogger generally and specifically with uploading pictures I said to myself, "Ok Leanne, then just pick one picture that might show what your holiday was all

about." Did I choose windmills, lighthouses or lobsters? Nope. Here is my hubby, who would make a find shepherd, older brother who had an easy, breezy holiday. And Patrick. My little Patrick. I believe belovedly mischievous is the word I'm looking for. Oh, and that's me behind the camera. *grin*

2 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

Beautiful photo :)

Mon Sep 01, 01:22:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture! I love that grin too!

Thu Sep 04, 07:30:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home