It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Monday, September 08, 2008

The first incident

Might as well come out with it. It's driving me crazy. Patrick was in a fight at school today. *sigh*

I'm still getting the details, but it sounds to me like Patrick threw the first punch. There may have been a comment from the other child along the lines of "hey do you want to fight me?"

Patrick grinned and told me "I said yes". *double sigh*

How many times can you say to a kid "it's never ok to hit"?

6 Comments:

Blogger farmwifetwo said...

Check your email

Mon Sep 08, 04:34:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Niksmom said...

Oh. Dear. Hope thigns get worked out.

Mon Sep 08, 05:52:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy. I hope everything goes okay. These things happen. Hang in there and keep us posted.

Mon Sep 08, 05:58:00 PM 2008  
Blogger mjsuperfan said...

Best wishes (my NT son is in a punching phase)

Sun Sep 21, 02:55:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Casdok said...

Untill it sinks in i suppose???
Sorry to hear this, hope this phase dosnt last to long.

Thu Sep 25, 09:24:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Maddy said...

Well around here, we have various similar phrases that are continuously circulating. I feel like a scratched record - oops that dates me.

I also know the 'torture' or 'waiting for details.'
Best wishes

Thu Sep 25, 04:02:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home