It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yesterday was a 10.

I took Patrick to a 3 hour outdoor Beaver event. Either myself or our worker normally attend with him as his 1-on-1 person. Yesterday I felt like I didn't even need to be there. It was just a really great day. He followed instructions, stayed where he was supposed to be, participated in all the songs, crafts, games, etc.

It was just a really nice day.

One thing, I never expected my 6 yr old autistic child to say "okaaaay mom!" like a teenager. *grin*

2 Comments:

Blogger Niksmom said...

Hooray! Just wait til he starts with the multi-syllable-full-of-attitude "Moooo-oooommmm!" as a sign of annoyance! LOL

Progress is always wonderful, yes? :-)

Sun Oct 19, 06:12:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I love it when things like that go swimmingly well! Enjoy!

Sun Oct 19, 06:56:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home