It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just me and he

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a complete and utter suck. So when I realized that older brother will be out skiing tonight and dear hubby will be at work and that means that Patrick and I will have the evening to ourselves....watch out for that big mama smile. :D

We're going out for dinner. Just the two of us. I havn't told him yet, it's a surprise.

I love dinner dates.

1 Comments:

Blogger farmwifetwo said...

Hi.

I got a spam comment from your blog and went... wonder if she's been posting more???

You haven't but since I'm here, I thought I'd leave a note.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Tue Aug 21, 04:08:00 AM 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home