It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Eating and misc stuff

My whole family went on an eating binge this weekend. We drank pop, ate donuts, and basically threw common sense out the window. Hubby and I had nachos and cheesecake after going to a movie. I might still be on a sugar rush. But back down to earth today.

Patrick adapted well this morining to an unforseen incident. Matthew's bus didn't come. We waited a bit and I thought I could see the bus down the road. So I packed them both up and went to investigate. A replacement bus came several minutes later. I was so pleased that Patrick got dressed and in the truck with almost no reluctance, allowed Matthew to get out of the truck with no problems, waited patiently in his car seat while I dropped Matthew with the driver, and then was calm coming back home and into the house. Yay Patrick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home