It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The other shoe?

Ok, my posts lately have been pretty upbeat. I'm waiting. Waiting for the other shoe to drop. Is there another shoe? And will it drop?

Patrick has had almost two wonderful weeks at school. No phone calls. Just one note saying he's doing great, participating in gym and is enjoyable. He's come home twice this week with 'reading stars' on his hand.

Should I stop anticipating disaster? I'm afraid if I start to feel that he's actually capable of doing this consistantly that if something happens I'll be devestated. Better to be cautiously optimistic than overly so?

*sigh* Who would have thought that his success would have me going crazy???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though we did not enjoy a good working relationship with Owen's school- many children thrive under the guidance of talented, committed teachers and staff.
Sounds like Patrick is in good hands. I couldn't be happier for you both!

Fri Sep 29, 06:59:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home