It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Monday, September 25, 2006

I've been tagged!

First time for everything right? Thanks MOM-NOS.


1. What is your favorite word?

Anemone

2. What is your least favorite word?

Normal

3. What turns you on? (creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?)

A nice long book and a comfy blankey.

4. What turns you off?

dishonesty

5. What is your favorite curse word?

I don't really have a favorite cause we don't curse much, but I love Patrick's "holy ship" that he got off a movie he shouldn't have been watching.

6. What sound or noise do you love?

The sound you hear when you're out in the woods and there are no artificial noises.

7. What sound or noise do you hate?

Metal on concrete.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Midwife (it's in the far off future plans...possibly)

9. What profession would you not like to do?

The guy who checks my septic tank!

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Here's all your family and the baby you never held. Oh and here's a window where you can watch Patrick always as he lives a long and happy life (with brother and daddy of course).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite word is anemone too! But I like the flower, not the sea thing.

Mon Sep 25, 08:39:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers! I'll have to give it whirl too!

Tue Sep 26, 07:02:00 AM 2006  
Blogger mumkeepingsane said...

I just realize I didn't tag anyone. Do I know anyone to tag?? I think Mom-nos tagged you Tara so go for it!

Tue Sep 26, 05:35:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home