It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blows my mind sometimes

Ok, here's how it went.

Patrick climbs on the bus and says "hi driver" and gives her a big smile. She says "Patrick, do you know what my name is?". Patrick of course misuderstood and said "My name is Patrick, P is for Patrick."

She repeated to him "Yes, but do you know what my name is? My name is Joy." Patrick says "Hi Joy" with a big grin and a wave and then proceeded to sit down in his seat.

Need I say more?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

P is for Patrick and Pretty smart and Perfectly Amazing!!!
Good going Patrick!

Thu Sep 28, 05:41:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home