It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

A four day holiday weekend. Oh, yay! (Can anyone hear the sarcasm?)

With hubby away for work I'm the #1 go-to parent. Four days. Two kids. Hmmm.

Anyway, hope everyone has a happy weekend. The weather has finally made its way above freezing in these parts, so my master plan involves an awful lot of outdoor play. He can run around and scream as much as he wants...only the trees to hear him.

Oh, anyone else trying to limit chocolate consumption this weekend? Theirs, not mine. I tried really hard not to buy very much at all, to try and compensate for the well meaning family who feel the need to supplement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home