It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Waiting for the other shoe to drop

Why do I do that to myself? Can't I just be happy everyone had a good day??

Great day. Super day. Saw some amazing social reciprocity going on at school. Doctor checkups that went really, really well.

I try to be an optimist. I do.

On a side note, I realise my attempts at daily blogging will be boring for a while. I'm hoping once I'm in the habit I'll be able to actually think of something to say!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Maddy said...

Oh dearie me, I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop as well, although they are definitely becoming less frequent, we certainly always still expect the unexpected.
Cheers
[and very glad to hear that you did have a good]

Mon Apr 06, 03:51:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home