It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Too early to be stressed

We've JUST started weaning Patrick of his epilepsy meds and so his blood levels are probably the same as they were last week but I am freaking a bit cause swim lessons start today and go for two weeks. The neurologist said he could still take his lessons, they're private and I'll be watching him like a hawk as well, and he probably wouldn't start having seizures for quite some time yet (it takes 12 weeks to wean).

Ok, it felt better to write it down. That all said, he loves swim lessons and will have a blast!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We haven't started swim lessons. The eldest was scared of the water and so far... my friend.. took her a week.. is helping with that fear. The little one... toiletting first.

Next summer I want swimming lessons for them. I saw in the flyer from the Comm. Ctr here we too can do private lessons. I think that's where we'll start too.

Good luck with the weaning off of the meds.

S.

Mon Jul 16, 12:55:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home