It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hi everybody!

Well I've been online a bit and thought I'd come update here. Except there's not much to say. Things are good. Swimming starts next week with Patrick taking private this year. Yay, that means I don't have to go in the pool with his class like last year.

We've been to a museum, a movie (Ratatouille), hubby and I had a date (we saw the new Die Hard movie), and we've been doing a lot of hanging out at the park and neighbour's pool.

Patrick's doing really well with the unstructured time. I'm surprised and pleased. He's so much better at 'going with the flow' this year.

We have a neurologist appointment today to find out if he can do a trial off the epilepsy meds or not this summer. I'm anxious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home