It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Because Maddy said so-Stolen from another blog

1. How old will you be in five years? --35
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? --My boys
3. How tall are you? --5'5" ish
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? --My birthday
5. What's the last movie you saw? --I'm not sure...I really don't remember. Hubby and did go out to a movie...maybe the lastest Harry Potter?
6. Who was the last person you called? --Char
7. Who was the last person to call you? --Hubby
8. What was the last text message you received? --no texts here
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? --hubby I think
10. Do you prefer to call or text? --Call...see above.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? --SLEEPING
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? --married
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? --a couple of weeks ago
14. What color are your eyes? --Hazel
15. What time did you wake up today? --6:30 when the boys got up
16. What are you wearing right now? T- Shirt and Jeans
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? --The First Noel.
18. Where is your favorite place to be? --driving in the truck...but only if hubby is there for support with the kids.
19. Where is your least favourite place to be? --Emptying the scrapings into the compost heap.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? --Scotland or Prince Edward Island
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? --Raising teenagers....oi!
22. Do you tan or burn? --neither, I stay white...fearfully pale.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? --a hand reaching out from under the bed.
24. What was the last thing that REALLY made you laugh? --Maddy
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? --2
26. How big is your bed? --Queen
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? --Desktop
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? --partially dressed
29. What color are your sheets? --plaid
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? --2 for me and 2 for hubby
31. What is your favorite season? --Fall/Autumn.
32. What do you like about fall? --the colours.
33. What do you like about winter? --wood stove
34. What do you like about the summer? --swimming in a neighbour's pool.
35. What do you like about spring? --the smell.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? --2-Ontario and Newfoundland..oh and Bermuda as a child...guess that makes 3.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? --Ottawa, Kingston, Gander, not sure where in Bermuda.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? --bare feet unless I'm cold, then socks and shoes.
39. Are you a social person? --not really.
40. What was the last thing you ate? --vanilla yogurt.
41. What is your favorite restaurant? --Baton Rouge.
42. What is your favorite ice cream? --Chocolate.
43. What is your favorite dessert? --don't really have a favorite...I like most desserts.
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? --French Onion or Potato Leek.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? --Blueberry.
46. Do you like Chinese food? --real Chinese food...not so much the stuff in the restaurants.
47. Do you like coffee? --No
48. How many glasses of water a day? --2 to 4.
49. What do you drink in the morning? --Cranberry Juice.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? --usually the left side, but every once in a while I take the other side just to keep things interesting. :)
52. Do you know how to play poker? --yes
53. Do you like to cuddle? --only sometimes.
54. Have you ever been to Canada? --I've never been anywhere else. *grin*
55. Do you have an addictive personality? --no
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? --at home...probably 98% of the time.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? --no
59. Do you want kids? --I've always wanted them and I have two.
60. Do you speak any other languages? --French and German.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? --no
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? --yes, with my son.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? --I'm not sure, they both have plus's and minus's.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? --I tend not to fly. On a train I prefer window.
65. Do you know how to drive stick? --Yes.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? --food and surprises for the boys.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? --my wedding ring and my anniversary earrings.
68. What is your favorite TV show? --Criminal Minds
69. Can you roll your tongue?--no
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?--no
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? --normal ring
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? --Yes, I have little dresses from before I could walk.
74. What red object is closest to you right now? --red pencil.
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? --yes
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? --open...we don't have enough storage. The boys' closets are closed.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? --a bear.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?--I don't eat nuggets anymore, but I usually dip in ketchup.
80. What is your favorite food? --Lasagne.
81. Can you change the oil on a car? --Yes
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? --no
83. Have you ever run out of gas? --no
84. What is your usual bedtime? --as soon as the boys fall asleep
85. What was the last book you read? --Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.
86. Do you read the newspaper? --no, we don't get a paper.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? --no
89. Do you watch soap operas? --sometimes, GH comes on just before the boys come home and sometimes it's nice to relax with it on.
90. Do you dance in the car? --absolutely.
91. What radio station did you last listen to? --Country
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? --Patrick
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? --Date of next parent's council meeting.
94. What is your favorite candle scent? --Apple Cinnamon
95. What is your favorite board game? --I don't have one.
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?--My music teachers
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? --4 days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

WOW!!

Thu Oct 25, 07:49:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eek! what a star you are! Now this is precisely why I can't do this thing myself, just read other people's and then ask for clarifications and translations!
Hazel eyes - American Hazel as in brownish or British Hazel as in greenish?

I can manage the Queen / King / Kingcal bed business now, but it'll be lost on anyone in Europe - I wonder if they / we think 'four poster bed'?!!!

Criminal Minds - whoop de do!

This 'dancing in the car' business is completely beyond my comprehension. If only your upper body is moving it's not dancing its......belly dancing?
Lots of lovies

Thu Oct 25, 11:03:00 AM 2007  
Blogger mumkeepingsane said...

Hazel eyes-they're brown and green. Pretty much half of each. Sometimes they change ratio.

Oh I tap my feet, bounce my legs, wiggle and bounce, tap my fingers, bop my head...look like a complete idiot I'm sure. This only started after my husband got me listening to music in the car. I used to drive in silence.

Fri Oct 26, 05:47:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home