It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Alive and Well

School's going great. Family stuff is good. Been spending lots of time together (thus my lack of blogging). Hubby and I got out for Ice Cream last night and it was glorious. Then we stopped in and visited a friend. We didn't come home till 11:30!

This weekend is busy. Family, friends, dinner, cottage, and a short day trip. So I'll be back to my good (?) old bloggy self on Monday I hope. I really miss it. I've been trying to pop on and read my favorites while I'm checking my email.

Hi to everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a life???

How dare you :) :)

Have a great weekend.

S.

Sat Sep 22, 12:36:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo that sounds lovely and normal - apart from the ice-cream of course! Yuck!
Cheers

Sat Sep 22, 03:27:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Casdok said...

Yes i was thinking that...you have a life?!
Good for you!

Mon Sep 24, 08:54:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home