It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dog Days of Summer

We're off to the cottage. I'll be back Tuesday, the first day of school for older brother. Patrick doesn't start school till the end of that week.

We're spending this long weekend with hubby's family. First time camping with the boys in a tent (I know, we're going to the cottage, but everyone else is tenting and so the boys want to to...it's possible mum will sleep in the cottage). Should be fun.

So then school starts. I've talked to the principal and we're planning to meet before Patrick starts at the end of the week. She's going to get the new LST and the classroom teachers to attend as well. Should be good. I have a written sheet to hand out about seizures and such.

Take Care everyone. I hope you all have a good weekend. I'll miss reading but I'll be back soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!!

We go back Tues with both boys.

Looks like there isn't going to be an orientation meeting. And I'm surprised b/c?????????

Going to be an interesting year.

S.

Thu Aug 30, 12:34:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home