It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Get in that photo!

I was sorting through the photos on my computer and one thing is plainly clear. I take most of the pictures when we're on vacation or at any given event. Every once in a while hubby grabs the camera from me and shouts, "hey, mom, get in the picture". Here is one from our trip east last year.
I know there are more pictures of me out there. But the best I can find from my digital camera is about once or twice in a year (not including those annoying photos someone always takes of about 10 people in a room, nobody facing the camera). Hubby likes old fashioned photography...with film. So I do exist in pictures but only in photo albums (and nope, I'm techno-phobic so I don't have a scanner).
Anyhoo, this is me and my boys on the red beaches of PEI. I should note that Patrick is always fabulously behaved on vacation. I want to say he's a different child but that would be inaccurate. He's the same boy...only supremely happy and in his element.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think there are any photographs of me as an adult, I'm always on the other end as it were.

Holidays - ahhhh. All over now. What a good sharer you are.
Cheers

Tue Aug 28, 12:43:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I advoid being in-front of the camera. I rarely take a good pic and definately not staged. The staged ones are the worse.

Where did the summer go???

S

Wed Aug 29, 05:13:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home