It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm here, really!




I realized I didn't update after my anxiety post. I actually havn't been too bad this week, just busy with the family. We went for a ride up the river on our boat. We took the kids to A Day out with Thomas. I'm going to try to post a pic (or two if it works). Yay, that's Patrick in one of Thomas' coaches wearing his conductor hat. Ohhh, the (now) first one is Patrick hangin out on the boat! Yay, I posted pics!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done. I thought you'd dropped off the face of the planet!
Cheers

Tue Aug 21, 08:02:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you go to St T to see Thomas while you were in my corner of the world??

We've never been.

Back to toiletting...

Atleast I'm getting some reading done :)

S.

Tue Aug 21, 11:25:00 AM 2007  
Blogger mumkeepingsane said...

Thomas came to Ottawa! When I found out he was coming (months ago) I jumped on tickets. Good luck with the toileting.

Tue Aug 21, 02:03:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Ed said...

I'm going to learn how to post pictures from my wifes digital camera too. Thats one of our goals.
Glad to see the kids having such a good time.

Wed Aug 22, 09:35:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Replied to your question here!

Wed Aug 22, 02:21:00 PM 2007  
Blogger mjsuperfan said...

Glad to hear you are doing better!

Boats and trains...that had to be a great day.

Wed Aug 22, 08:16:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Niksmom said...

So glad to see you back...and after what looks like a pretty great day, too! Way to go with the picture posting! :-)

Thu Aug 23, 05:05:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home