It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Summer Times

Playdate set for Wednesday afternoon. I'm going to try and be calm about it.

I feel like things have been busy but there hasn't been much to blog about. We're just hanging around, playing outside, perhaps a tad too much tv time, swimming at the neighbour's pool, and basically having a hazy, lazy, summer.

We're taking a trip to my in-laws next weekend. It's not as bad as it sounds.

Well, hearing "moooooooooommmmmm" coming from older brother upstairs. Better skiddadle.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! But not for the boys, it's for my daughter - easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Cheers

Mon Jul 30, 05:13:00 PM 2007  
Blogger mjsuperfan said...

Good luck on the playdate.

I'm a big worrier, and one upside to that is that things often turn out better than I expect them to. Glad the swim lessons are going well!

Mon Jul 30, 10:11:00 PM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of changing my name, to something like 'floor polish' or 'homework' in the hope that I can escape!
Happy summer holidays.
Best wishes

Tue Aug 07, 09:16:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home