It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Assorted Ramblings

So we havn't had our play date yet. Swim lessons are going fabulously. Ahh, it feels wonderful to sit with the other parents and watch from the sidelines (which is because he has private lessons and therefore is essentially 1 on 1 even when the classes join together for games).

Marital harmony is such an interesting phenomenon. Almost ten years with hardly a disagreement and last week I'm such a bi&$# that I pull us into a big fight. I was stressed, disappointed about something to do with my parents, am having hormonal issues, etc. I should not have yelled and screamed but I did. I shouldn't have been that way but, as I reminded my husband, that doesn't mean I'm wrong, it just means I approached it in the wrong way. Anyhoo...marital bliss restored and no harm done.

I'm waiting for the Harry Potter book. A friend is buying it as a gift for my hubby and he won't get it till Saturday. We're also going to see the movie Saturday as well. Have I ever mentioned I'm not an overly patient person?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People have marital spats?? :) I've learned to ignore parents... and just not worry about it any longer. There are things about both sets (his/mine) that annoy me and as the Man says "it just isn't worth it"....

Glad the swimming is going well.

Thu Jul 26, 06:35:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Maddy said...

Huh! Patience if overrated if you ever want to get anything done!
Cheers

Thu Jul 26, 08:50:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home