It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Friday, August 24, 2007

A cute pic


Kristina (and Charlie) over at Autism Vox got me thinking about oceans, lakes, water, swimming, etc. So here's a pic of Patrick in the water, fully clothed, after my father in law told me he wouldn't go in the water. If Patrick had had his way he would have swam out as far as he could (which is pretty far).

Ok, the pic is sideways because aparently I turned my camera to take this pic. I have absolutely no idea how to fix it, so I'm going to leave it there as is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo you are too silly. I discovered that I can use my camera to take little videos - yes, they're all sideways and I can't fix it either! Where is the manual when you need one! [oh and the time to read it too]Cheers

Fri Aug 24, 07:52:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you are in My Pictures looking at the pic there is 2 triangles (sorta) right below it with arrows. Click on them. And turn the pic around.

S.

Fri Aug 24, 10:05:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home