It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh I just have to share

Note (scribbled quickly, not official note) sent home from school...


"Hi Leanne. Patrick is doing so-o-o-o well! Social skills are significantly improved-fine motor-check out the art-he made the line-knew he'd made the "C" backwards but didn't worry about it-he said 'first I need a line'. It's a warm fuzzy feeling to watch him progress."


He drew a line, then printed his name above it. He cut out shapes himself and pasted them on a piece of contruction paper. This is from a teacher he had last year so they're really seeing how much he's growing. It made me feel glowy, kinda like this picture (first day of school). *laughing because I forgot to flip the pic before I posted it....again!*



8 Comments:

Blogger Club 166 said...

Good for Patrick!

That's a great shot, even on its side.

Wed Sep 12, 07:22:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have a day book?? I put one in his bag the first day - did last year as well. They have agendas - Gr 1+ - but the EA writes an extra note home in this one.

Glad he's doing well.

S.

Wed Sep 12, 10:08:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm good sequencing Patrick, go to the top of the class, Mum on the other hand........
Cheers

Wed Sep 12, 03:30:00 PM 2007  
Blogger mumkeepingsane said...

In case anyone is wondering, yes, I am aware that my 5 yr old son is smarter than I am in a lot of areas. *sigh* *grin*

Thu Sep 13, 05:39:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Casdok said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thu Sep 13, 11:20:00 AM 2007  
Blogger mjsuperfan said...

He is so sweet!

And that's great about all of his progress.

Thu Sep 13, 01:33:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Niksmom said...

Good job, Patrick! And hey, mom, you did ok too...at least you included the picture! (wink!)

Fri Sep 14, 08:26:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Presley said...

Hi thanks for posting thhis

Fri May 27, 04:24:00 PM 2022  

Post a Comment

<< Home