It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's his lucky day!

At school they have a "guessing bag". Each kid has a turn and they bring something to school. It's kind of like show and tell except they give clues and the other kids try and guess what it is.

So today's Patrick's lucky day...that's what the teachers call it and the kids get so excited. He's chosen to bring a red pom pom from a hockey game. He's a huge fan and watches most of our local team's games.

Anyway, he thought of the clues and I wrote them down. He proudly wrote his name at the top of the sheet...it's mostly recognizable too I think.

I'm a volunteer in his class today. I guess that makes it my lucky day too. *grin*

2 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

That sounds a lovely idea. Hope you both have a great day!

Wed Oct 24, 03:12:00 AM 2007  
Blogger mumkeepingsane said...

Hey, I'm glad you commented. I wanted to let you know I AM reading your blog but for some reason it never lets me comment. I always feel bad when it doesn't go through.

Wed Oct 24, 05:45:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home