It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I don't take enough pics.

I need to start remembering my camera when we go out. Actually, I need to use it when we're home too. I never seem to remember.

Patrick loves smiling for pictures. He thinks it's fantastic. So much so that I'm concerned that we won't get the proper 'blank look' they want when we get his passport photo taken. Could be interesting!

Hubby and I are going to a hockey game. We've never done that before. I'm pretty excited and the boys will stay home with our worker and watch the game on tv. :) Patrick loves hockey...especially smashing players from the other team against the boards (we've been explaining to him that if he plays hockey he won't be allowed to "check" until he's an adult). I'm going to get him (and his brother) posters or something for their rooms.

2 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

Passport photos!!!
Good luck!

Wed Oct 03, 11:08:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travelling with ours... we're thinking around 10 and 8 to try for Disney. I know you won't get the eldest on a plane (confined spaces).

Have fun at your hockey game!!!

S.

Wed Oct 03, 11:30:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home