It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sickies

Older brother is sick. So he's home from school. Patrick seems fine so I'm debating if I should keep him home? He might come down with it but, then again, he might not.

The boys are rarely sick for which I am very grateful. They've got their father's immune systems.

So I guess I'm going to spend the day with a sick little guy trying to get some chores done and I'll probably spend way too much time online too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marla said...

Sick days are a bummer!

Mon Nov 19, 08:36:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully he's feeling better and Mom enjoyed spending too much time on the computer.

S.

Mon Nov 19, 11:58:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm home with a sick one too - not very productive. Hope they're all better in time for Thanksgiving.
Cheers

Mon Nov 19, 12:16:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Casdok said...

Hope hes feeling better and you were able to play on the internet!

Tue Nov 20, 02:20:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home