It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Personal Day

I'm taking a day off. Well, ok, half a day. Technically it's only 3.5 hours. But I'm doing it. I'm not going to clean. The boys will be at school. I'm going to make a snack, put in a movie, and relax. All By Myself!

Yipee.

I'm always saying I need to do this. But other stuff gets in the way. But today, I'm coming first. Really, from now until Christmas I won't get this chance again. Even the few times hubby and I might get out....it's still not alone time ya know? And even then, we're not talking romantic evenings. We're talking trying to get the Christmas shopping done with no money and little time type stuff.

So...here's to de-stressing BEFORE my brain explodes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

Make the most of it!!

Fri Nov 09, 07:59:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A day off??? How dare you :) :) :)

Now... which day have you chosen for next week?????

Hardest thing to do is take time for ourselves.. I always feel guilty afterwards and I shouldn't.

S.

Fri Nov 09, 11:15:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could type in green I would!
Cheers

Fri Nov 09, 03:54:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Casdok said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog xx

Sat Nov 10, 07:28:00 AM 2007  
Blogger frog ponds rock... said...

Yay, I came here via casdok's blog.

All by yourself... WOW now that is a treat. Enjoy..
cheers kim.

Sun Nov 11, 03:33:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Marla said...

Yes! Congrats! I hope your alone time is relaxing and that you can have another day off soon!

Sun Nov 11, 12:32:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home