It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

So things around here have been....busy. Not bad really just a bit crazy. Everyone is so excited. Besides, it's been a while since I've had to occupy Patrick all day every day. I think I've gotten soft while he's been attending school.

Christmas went well. We cheated for New Years and put the boys to bed at 10pm. So we sat quietly we two and watched a movie together (and cuddled of course). It was very nice to find that time to be quiet together. Very nice.

Happy New Year to everyone. I spent a few moments today thinking of and being thankful for each and every one of you who read and comment here on my blog.

So, 2008. Possibly new job for hubby. Bit of a change in routine if he has to travel for work. Gr.1 for Patrick. Summer wedding in hubby's family. Our 10th wedding anniversary. I'm taking a french class in the summer to brush up for my inevitable return to work. Adding a new foyer and front sitting room to our home and also adding a second bathroom (one gal, three dudes...you do the math!).

Well, I managed to get online for a few minutes to post this while hubby and the boys watch a movie. I'll try and be back again soon...definately once school starts monday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

Wow you are going to be busy!
Hope it all goes well! :)

Wed Jan 02, 12:03:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Glad you had a good Xmas... next year sounds really busy.

Lost your email when I deleted my gmail addy - I thought I had it in my daytimer. Was getting a lot of spam and virus warnings from norton.. it had to go.

Sorry.

Middle of toiletting again here and the eldest now has meds added to his Mon Ped appt... something's very wrong with what he's on... the claustrophobia/confined space/anxiety is wrong not just annoying, so it needs to be looked into. From sitting at a stop light, to eating a meal, to playing a video game... Feel better it's now on the list.

I think your email is somewhere in this blog but if you post it again for a day or 2, I'll find it and email you from my home addy.

S.

Wed Jan 02, 11:24:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home