It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Whole lotta nothing

I'm starting at my blank computer screen and...nothing. No inspiration. I'm really tired. Got mad at hubby and told him it was his fault I was really tired. He offered to stay home from work so I could sleep. Not helpful but I admit it made me less annoyed.

Older brother is slowly catching up on reading and math. Slowly.

Patrick is doing fantastic at school. Still basically keeping up with his peers accademically (I can't get that to look right, so I guess I don't know how to spell it, or I'm too tired).

I plan to do nothing this afternoon and sleep. I'm giving up going to the library (which I love) and cleaning (ok, not so much).

Oh, I guess the only interesting thing to blog about is Patrick getting annoyed when he doesn't get his way. It's not a tantrum...he just kinda grunts and either takes off for his room or plops his body down and whines. He used to be easier to redirect. Guess he's getting older. And it's not like he's used to getting his own way. We're quite strict and neither of the boys have ever acted very spoiled. So I guess it's just a stage.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save us from 'stages' though that said I'm never quite sure what stage we're at.
Cheers

Tue Nov 27, 12:02:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Marla said...

Sleeping all day sounds good! I hope you did take him up on that. Sometimes a good long nap does wonders. Other times it makes me more depressed. A tough decision!

Wed Nov 28, 04:28:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home