It's All Okay

Just a mom blogging about life with an autistic child.

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a stay at home mom with two boys. Patrick is my youngest and has ASD.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lucky me!





Hubby and I are getting away AGAIN! When I look back on this year I'm amazed at how many times we've gone out for dinner. This weekend we're going out overnight cause my friend is coming over to watch the kids. I sprang for a fancy hotel room and a package that allows you to stay till noon.




It's really been a banner year for us. I feel like making our relationship a priority has helped me to be a better parent. It's like, the more I go away the more patience I have when I get back. I know this is not news really. People have been telling me for years that we have to do stuff without the kids.




Ok, since this was about me and not Patrick...here's a pic.




5 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

yeah. Lucky You! Enjoy your getaway. and then enjoy coming back to reality. ;o)

Wed Nov 28, 09:04:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good holiday.

S.

Wed Nov 28, 11:28:00 AM 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People say the same too me, but I've not been quite as vigilant or as successful as you.
Cheers

Wed Nov 28, 12:41:00 PM 2007  
Blogger Marla said...

That is terrific! Have a great time!

Thu Nov 29, 11:02:00 AM 2007  
Blogger Casdok said...

Yes you do!!
Enjoy!

Sun Dec 02, 02:24:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home