Ok, so maddy over at http://whittereronautism.com
challenged everyone http://whittereronautism.com/2008/08/15-years-in-a-nutshell-ish/
so here's my 10 things over 15 years post.
1. I graduated high school.
2. Went to college and graduated in Business Finance.
3. Between years 2 and 3 of college I married hubby who I was dating when I graduated high school.
4. Had a miscarriage right after college graduation, at about 12 weeks, and it really changed me personally and changed our relationship.
5. We have two boys, one is autistic, and they're both doing very well.
6. For a while I was very much into midwifery, especially consumer groups and supporting midwives. I once thought I might like to be one.
7. I havn't worked since I've had my boys, so I'm probably unemployable, but I do volonteer work when I can.
8. We moved out into a very rual area and, surprisingly, I love it. So do the kids (and hubby too since it was his idea).
9. I've recently learned I like to travel and see a lot of that in my future.
10. Last week I signed up to do the CIBC run for the cure (for breast cancer) and I think I might be insane. This week I took up running. *snort*
So, that's me in a nutshell. Wow, that sure doesn't seem very exciting, and 15 years has gone by really fast. Like Maddy I won't point out anyone in particular (all 3-4 of my regular readers *grin*) but if you want to do it, go for it!